Hi , hope you all are doing well. 🤗
Few months back I visited Uttarakhand with my family and friends. It was a lovely trip. We enjoyed, we explored, more over we had a lot of fun. I thought to share the basic look book. While traveling we need to pack our bag smartly so that we only carry the basic and essential goods. Don’t dump your bag with unnecessary stuffs. Repeating your shoes, bags, and jeans will save the space too. Let’s begin..
- This picture was taken at Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose international airport. We were aboout to board on the flight to Delhi.
I am wearing a jumpsuit from Biba and a basic strappy sandle. I think jumpsuits are really comfortable for traveling purpose.
- After reaching Delhi we had our lunch,took some rest then went for street shopping.
As you can see I just applied a lipstick and some mascara that’s all. Here also I am wearing the same jumpsuit.
- This picture was taken at Kathgodam rail station. That is the point where you have to get down to take a cab to reach Kausani, the very first destination of this trip.
I am just wearing a simple top with a palazzo. I got both of them from Pantaloons.
- This picture was taken at a temple named Baijnath.
I am wearing a blue cold shoulder top with a jeans. A neckpiece and a sunglass is complimenting the look.
- A random click at a random place!
I am wearing the same jeans with a bell sleeve top from Tokio Talkies. For my shoe I had opted for blue moccasins which is a must buy for traveling.
This is called ‘a picture with a view’! 😁
A plain black jeans and a layered top. Repeating the same shoe for the next day also.
What else you need to look good!!
Regarding my makeup I applied a BB cream, a bright red lips, lots of mascara and eyeliner. Simple and short that is the trick.
I bought this top from myntra online shopping site and the brand name is Dressberry. You can see the minimul accessories too.
- Well, let me clarify that, this hat and the kimono shrug I brought from Nainital. This is the famous bhutia market of Nainital.
Wearing a floral cold shoulder top, a kimono shrug, and a basic blue jeans from Tokio Talkies.
- This was taken at Jim Corbet national Park.
Wearing a blue floral top and obviously a jeans. No accessories just the hat and bright pink lipstick. I am ready for the Jeep Safari!
The trip is finally over. We had an amazing time all together. It’s time to say goodbye to all.
I don’t follow trends blindly. I wear whatever I feel like. 😊
Follow me here
Hope you like my content. Like and comment. Stay healthy and spread love. 😍