Hello Lovely People!! Hope you having a safe lock down period at home!!
Today we are gonna be reviewing Estee Lauder Power Pair which I bought from Nykaa recently and it was a steal deal. I am so excited to share the experience with you!!
Few weeks back I posted a picture on my Instagram Profile, you can check that too. Let’s jump in.
How The Brand Estee Lauder Started
The company started in 1946 when Estée Lauder and her husband Joseph Lauder began producing cosmetics in New York City. They first carried only four products: Cleansing Oil, Skin Lotion, Super Rich All purpose Creme, and Creme Pack. Two years later, in 1948 they established their first department store account with Saks Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
Over the next 15 years, they expanded the range and continued to sell their products in the United States. In 1960, the company started its first international account in the London department store Harrods. The following year it opened an office in Hong Kong. In 1964 the company expanded again, opening Clinique, a dermatologist-guided (Dr. Norman Orentreich), allergy-tested, fragrance-free cosmetic brand.
Brand acquisitions began with an investment in the Toronto-based MAC Cosmetics in 1994, which the company then acquired in 1998. Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, designed by the celebrated makeup artist, was acquired in 1995, as was La Mer – along with the original recipe for its supreme luxury product, Crème de la Mer, containing the nutrient-rich Miracle Broth™. The company ventured into its first hair care and holistic beauty brand with Aveda in 1997.
Packaging Of The Product
After reading the brief history you all must have known that Estee Lauder is one of the most powerful and influential make up and cosmetics brands in the world. It is quite obvious that everything will be on point. The package contains:
- Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II, 7ml.
- Revitalizing Supreme + Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Cream, 7ml.
How To Use
- Wash your face with mild facewash or whatever you are using currently.
- Apply a toner.
- Take a very small amount of Advanced Night Repair Serum AM and PM before you use Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Cream.
Review After Using for Two Week
- As promised the quality and texture is beyond expectation, best moisturizer and best serum I have used till date.
- You just need to apply a very small amount of the product.
- Makes your skin glow and you can see the different even after waking up in the morning
- Has a mild and soothing fragrance.
- I always wash my hands before using any thing on my face so please make sure you also do the same.
- I am thinking of using the serum as a makeup base, will it be possible? let me know in the comment section. Can I use it as a makeup base?
Price: INR 1800
Have fun and stay happy. Do not forget to Like-Comment-Follow. 😘